Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

so what's proper? and would the world stop getting married?

I just got the mail, and there was one envelope that looked suspiciously like a card. Since my birthday is tomorrow, I hoped greatly that it was a birthday card, though the return address looked unfamiliar.

So I open it up, and wouldn't you know, it's a WEDDING INVITATION!!!! Okay, so I can't afford to buy wedding gifts for the world. But what's worse, it's a wedding invite for this girl who I haven't talked to in a year and a half. So I hardly know her.

AND what's more the wedding is at First Baptist Church, Warrensburg, which for those of you who know me, I don't exactly have good memories of that church. Don't really want to go back to that church.

I will check emilypost.com for the proper ettiquette and do what I have to do. Don't know if I will actually go to that wedding... there is another wedding in late May that I am going to. I might ask a good friend of mine to accommpany me to the wedding. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home