Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, May 13, 2005

jobs jobs jobs

The past few days have been... frustrating, at best. I've been trying to find a job, and honestly, it is starting to feel like no one is hiring for the summer!

I had an interview today, and it felt like that went well. I am praying very hard about that job. I really hope that it works out.

I got my grades back today. Five As and one B! Hooray!

I got to go to Guacamole Grill with my friend S tonight. It was all the way in Olathe, and kinda expensive, but oooooohhhhhh it was good. Plus we got tons of great conversation. Totally worth it!

I'm kinda frustrated right now because I really have a lot of stuff on my heart and mind. God has just put so much there... I am praying and praying and not really feeling a whole lot answers. A lightening bolt from heaven would be helpful right now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home