Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, May 09, 2005

How in the world am I gonna live with my parents?

Yesterday was mother's day, right? So remind me why I did all those nice things for my mom? Oh yea... because I love her.

Only problem is, I'm not sure if I can stand her. i don't know how we are going to live together and not drive each other completely mad. Tonight, I am starving and I wanted to go out to eat. Just me and my Bible, unless one of my friends calls me. But my mom doesn't want me to go out to eat. She wants me to eat at home (and she's not even making a dinner that is all that great). So I'm calling my friend, BunnyServant (http://bunnyservant.blogspot.com/), to see if she is free tonight. I do not want to let my mother control me! But she's not answering her phone, so she's probably busy, which is too bad.

I applied today at two Price Choppers and a Target. Tomorrow I will apply at Hyvee and some places out in Lee's Summit. One of the Price Choppers was hiring cashiers for $6.50 per hour. I wonder what the possibilities for advancement look like.

Let me tell you what I would really like. I would really love it if I could get a job that paid $7 per hour or more. Then I could earn my money for tuition quickly, and THEN it wouldn't take long to earn enough to buy a laptop. It would be nice to hang out in quiet places around town with my laptop and Bible and just connect with God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home