Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, May 23, 2005

Working woman

Yep... that's what I am. As I sit here with aching feet, though, I can only ask... am I totally nuts?

Seriously though... I like my job. The managers are, overall, really good, and really fun to work with. Most of my co-workers are a lot of fun to work with. It's pretty brutal work - the worst part being, trying to stay on my feet for several hours at a stretch. But overall I think it could be a whole lot worse.

Some of my co-workers drive me crazy with their bad attitudes. I mean, I guess I'm kind of atypical - I'm working in a fast food restaurant to save money for my master's degree. But the rest of these people - mostly, people who are either in high school, dropped out of high school and are supporting themselves, or graduated high school and are supporting themselves - and, almost all of whom are living with their parents. They complain, use a lot of foul language, talk about how they hate this job, etc., and it's all I can do to keep from telling them to shove it. If they don't like this job so much, then go to college, get a GED, go to technical school - at the very least, get back into the job market and find a different job. I get so tired of listening to them whine and complain.

Anyway, it's late, and I have to go to work at 11:00 tomorrow. Blessings to you all!

1 Comments:

  • Fast food was the best (most fun) job I ever had in my life. The worst decision I ever made was quitting there to find a real job. You will never have as much fun as that.. believe it or not. Maybe I just don't like pharmacy.. ?? Who knows.

    By Blogger BunnyServant, At May 24, 2005 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home