Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Sermon on the Mound

Last night I got to see the 1-3 at my favorite school do their spring program, and it was GREAT! They were so cute, it was unreal! The teachers were all relieved to have the program over, but they pulled it off SO WELL! My friend S was the only grownup in the play, and he played Oscar Meyers, the hot dog vendor, and sang a song about right field. He did fantastic. One of our other friends will probably find this blog and make me regret saying this, but I was very impressed. It was totally worth running lines with him.

S's hamster was kind of crazy last night, and it took us a long time to figure out why. He bit one third-grade girl, and he bit me HARD, which is totally out of character for him. Then when S and I fed him, his passionate dash for the food bowl led us to infer that the kids have not been feeding him. So hopefully after he's had a few days to settle down he will be back to his sweet little self.

Last night, though, after the program, S and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings. First time I've been there. Interesting restaurant. Though personally I'm not a big fan of chicken wings, I still had a lot of fun. Nothing like late night partying with your friends.

Yesterday I went to work (I can say that now!) for the first time. Turned out they just wanted me to sign some papers. The schedule comes out tomorrow, Thursday, so I will probably start work tomorrow.

Now you can all pray that I will be able to find a second job. I do not want to be greedy but I really need the income from a full time job or two jobs or something, and Fazoli's will only be part time.

1 Comments:

  • I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU WANT TO WORK TWO JOBS?!? But, that's just you.. overachieving Tidy Bowl. (Did I even spell that correctly?) Maybe I need a second job: to relearn to spell! I hope you get whatever you want; you deserve it!

    By Blogger BunnyServant, At May 19, 2005 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home