Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Radio Shack?

Bunnyservant, the only reason why I want to work two jobs is to earn
two incomes. :) I have to earn enough dollars this summer to pay for
school in the fall. Easy enough, but since I don't have a degree yet,
not many people seem to be willing to hire. I'd also like to set
aside a bit for my master's degree, too, while I'm at it.

This morning I interviewed at Radio Shack. They really seem
interested in hiring me, or at least pursuing a second interview. I
am really hoping and praying that this works out, because they pay
well and the people seem nice.

It would be nice to earn enough to be able to move out of my parents'
house in a year, too. Or at least buy myself a treat when I graduate!
I can't wait for that to get here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home