Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, June 05, 2005

let's go royals let's go

Okay... so the Royals lost today. But I still had a blast. I love my Royals. The pitching was tough, but I thought Jose Lima and the others did a great job. And the batting was excellent. S and I made little bets about our favorite batters. I was gambling on Mike Sweeney, David DeJesus, and Terrence Long. S bet on Angel Berroa, Mark Teahen, and Matt Stairs. In the end, my guys "won", though they all made a very respectable showing. Hehe, and I won the hot dog race and the Royals history question on the big screen between innings. Tons of fun.

Oh, and my hamster plans have been bumped up due to sales at Petco. I'll probably be buying them before the end of the week.

Good to hear that at least one stranger out in cyberspace is reading my blog. Anyone else care to make themselves known? ;)

Gotta go. Thunderstorms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home