Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, May 30, 2005

lots of hours... i love my job!

No time to blog yesterday because I wound up working for a long, long time! I was scheduled to work from 5-10 pm, but when I got to work, one of my favorite managers asked me if i would close. I figured, why not, so I agreed. But boy-oh-boy, that was a lot of work! We (myself, the 2 managers, and the 2 other closers) closed at 11:00 and didn't get out of there until 2 am. There was a lot of stuff to clean. But let me tell you, that restaurant really sparkled when we were done!

And let this serve as a message to everyone out there in cyberspace who may stumble upon it: As a new employee of the Fazoli's in Lee's Summit, Missouri, I cannot speak highly enough of the restaurant, its general manager (Dana Likely), or the overall cleanliness of the kitchen. Dana has the most incredibly positive attitude, and you can see it in the entire restaurant. All of the associate/restaurant/kitchen managers are really positive, and most of the employees are also really positive. Closing every evening involves about two to three hours of cleaning, and every morning, we spend two to three hours doing cleaning and prep. That place absolutely sparkles. As much as I may groan sometimes about the amount of cleaning and the time spent on my feet, you, our guests, deserve nothing less.

Today and yesterday, though, work has really been great. I love this job. I never imagined how much I would love working at Fazoli's. Even though it's a fast food restaurant - none of that really matters to me. I get to interact with people, and I have the world's GREATEST management team. This job is really a blessing from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home