Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, May 27, 2005

pets in my future?

I haven't made it back to Starbucks. Two busy days and the closest I've gotten is their website. They've got a couple of drinks that look good, though. Vanilla Creme and Strawberries'n'Creme Frappuchino. The Frappuchino has a lot of calories, though. Hopefully I'll get a chance to go back there soon.

I'm getting tired of sleeping. Period. Seems like it causes me more trouble than it's worth. I have had sleep problems for several years now, and apparently my doctor put me on Ambien for way too long. Well, I'm not taking Ambien anymore because I started sleepwalking an awful lot. In fact, thanks to that sleepwalking scare, I'm afraid to take any kind of sleeping medicine. Not even a tylenol p.m. Well, lately it's taken me, like, 2 or 3 hours to fall asleep every night, and every morning, I sleep through my alarm and don't wake up until I've slept for, like, 12 hours.

I spent some time today shopping for a cage for my future hamster. I'm getting pretty excited about that. After I get my room cleaned up a bit, and after I get a paycheck, and after I pay for the tire I just had to put on my car, I will buy a cage and the other stuff I need, and then if I have any money left, I will buy a hamster. I'm thinking I will go with a 10-gallon aquarium - hopefully that will be a bit cleaner. And I also think I'm gonna use CareFresh bedding. It's more expensive but a lot nicer. I just hope I can get my hamster (or maybe even two hamsters) sooner rather than later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home