Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, June 02, 2005

sup!

I didn't post last night because I got home from work really late. Okay, well... actually I left work at about 9:30 and then I went over to Bunnyservant's apartment. But when I did get home, it was past 11, and I needed to shower and get to bed so I could get up early this morning for a doctor's appointment.

I went to Target in Lee's Summit this morning and bought a watch. I wish now that I'd looked at the name tag of the girl who helped me, because she was SOOOOOOO helpful. She gave me incredibly wonderful, friendly, helpful service. They should give her a raise. She is doing her job, and then some, and she is doing it well.

I'm off work, today through Saturday. Today has been a lazy day. My mom held her garage sale and I earned at least $25 that way. More importantly, I got rid of a bunch of stuff!

I also did a bunch of cleaning today. A BUNCH! I want to put a big padded chair in my room, so I cleaned the space on the floor for that. Also I cleaned the dresser and my desk.

And, speaking of getting rid of stuff, I am going to educate myself about Ebay for awhile now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home