Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, June 05, 2005

back to work

*Sigh* today I go back to work at Fazoli's. I've been off since last Tuesday and I've really enjoyed having time off. The only problem with that is that I don't get paid for time off! I have to leave for work in twenty minutes. I hope today is a pleasant day! :)

OK, what was I saying last night? I am really looking forward to getting my hamsters. Due to the sales at Petco and whatever, I will be getting them sometime before Saturday (probably on Tuesday or Wednesday). I'm really psyched. I love little critters, and I'm so ready for them. I have the cage all set up, with the litter and wheel and hamster houses all ready to go. I just need the hamsters now!

Last night we got some pretty vicious thunderstorms around here. I love thunderstorms. So pretty.

I also discovered last night that Minsky's pizza doesn't agree with me. Add that to my list of pizza places at which I can't eat! Total bummer... pizza is so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home