Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

What should I name my hamsters?

It's the debate of the evening. One of my friends told me I should name them Fritter and Corncob. My parents told me I should name them Oreo and Double Stuf. I've been thinking about Midnight and Stardust, or Mocha and Latte, or Cappuccino and Espresso. Any other ideas?

Ohhhh, but I'm just so excited. Any day now, I'm gonna have my hamsters. I've been trying to get ahold of S (why don't I just call him Oscar? :), to see if he wants to go with me to pick out the critters. If I can't get ahold of him tomorrow, I'll probably call BunnyServant or Princessa the Great, see if they are interested in hamster shopping with me. Now that I have a cage, with litter and toys and a hamster wheel in it, it looks kind of sad without the hamster.

I worked a short shift tonight. Four and a half hours. It was pretty fun, though, because one of the best managers was... managing. Who am I kidding? All the managers are cool. Nonetheless I enjoyed the evening.

Tomorrow morning I have my interview at Walgreen's and a doctor's appointment. I work from 5-8, which just happens to be the same hours as Fazoli's Kids night. So I have the slightest suspicion that I will be managing the kids' crafts table for the night. No complaints there, although I do get annoyed by the kids whose parents won't discipline them. Last week there was a little girl whose father asked me to give his phone number to "the cook". Freaky. Wonder who I'll meet tomorrow.

I'll keep you updated on my hamster progress. They should be coming home either tomorrow or Wednesday. Any more name ideas, let me know!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home