Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, June 10, 2005

Why we need doctors

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/wireStory?id=833092

I found this article online tonight about a Texas couple that is refusing treatment for the daughter's Hodgkin's disease. They are members of the Church of God. It makes me sad, because this is a classic case of the Word of God being mutated to fit someone's propoganda. I am so thankful for the very existance of doctors and all the knowledge that God gives them. I would SOOOOO be dead without it. I mean, after my car accident, I was in a coma (5 or 6 on the Glasgow scale, I think). I would be so dead if the doctors had not put me on life support and given me such powerful drugs and everything else.

And today, I take six prescription drugs, and so many people just don't understand that those drugs are the way that God has healed me. I'd be dead without them.

Some people just don't understand that sometimes, doctors really do know best, and sometimes, it's best to do what the doctor says.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home