Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

addendum

Forgot to mention...

In 10 years, doggonit, I better have a dog! A hamster for my classroom, probably, but a dog at home!

After another fun but exhausting, caffeine-dependant day, I have added Starbucks to my list of links. The world's greatest coffeeshop that I can never afford! So sad that I have to settle for cheap, caffeine-free steamed milk beverages.

I hate being an insomniac. I'm on a new sleeping pill, but it's not doing much for me. Last night was not a good night. I hate those bad nights. What's the point of going to bed if you hardly sleep all night?

I'm certain that my poor sleep has a lot to do with my poor stamina. I love my kids and I love teaching, but I come home every day exhausted. How can I be a teacher if I have to keep myself going on caffeine all day? I know that it's bad for me. I'm trying so hard to quit the Diet Coke, because I know that it's worse than coffee. But I'm still not totally in love with coffee, either.

For once I would just like to go to sleep and wake up feeling rested. It's been years since I felt like that.

I think I'm just ready to graduate. I mean, I love my placement and everything about it, but jumping through these hoops, waking up early every morning, going to bed early every night, never sleeping... I'm ready to be able to sleep in for a solid week.

And you know... after I graduate maybe I will buy myself a vacation and do just that. I might need it, to figure out what God wants me to do with my life. It would be so nice to go to Club Med for a week and just be totally pampered.

Who am I kidding... I probably can't afford it. Oh well. It's worth a dream.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home