Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, October 10, 2005

*yawn*

It's been a great day... long day... but great. My new teacher is soooooooooo fantastic. I love her class. I'm a little bit on "sensory overload", just because I got so much information, all in one day, but oh, I loved every minute of it.

I'm tired, though. I have to learn the names of 23 new students, and quickly, because next week I will have 2 more classes of students whose names I will need to learn. It's exhausting just thinking about it.

I also have to get up at the crack of dawn for a doctor's appointment in the morning (why did I schedule it so early?). You'll be seeing me on the road by 6:30 am... or, knowing me, 6:45 a.m. I'm almost always late in the morning. It's a talent.

In the meantime, I think I'm gonna write one more email and hit the sack. I've gotta get more energy if I'm gonna be conscious in the morning. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, though. I have such an awesome teacher now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home