Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2005

why patience drives me bananas

Today I'm realizing once again, for the gazillionith time, how much it really STINKS to be unemployed, and yet working all the time! I found a really nice MP3 player, and I would love to buy it, but it costs almost $400. Plus, I'd like to get a new purse and some stuff for Miami. Can't afford any of it. Don't know when I will be able to afford any of it, either. Phooey.

To make matters worse, tonight on PBS there was a Jim Brickman concert and I heard All-4-One do a song with him called "Beautiful As You". At this point, all males might as well stop reading, because this is something that only a fellow Christian female would understand. Here's the lyrics:

From the moment I saw you
From the moment I looked into your eyes
There was something about you I knew, I knew
That you were once in a lifetime
A treasure near impossible to find
And I know how lucky I am to have you

Cause I've seen rainbows that could take your breath away
The beauty of the setting sun, on any given day
And when it comes to shooting stars I have seen a few
But I've never seen anything as beautiful as you

I can't believe that I have you
I can't believe that you're here in my arms
I've been waiting a life time for you, for you
And I've dreamed about you
Pictured in my mind who I would see
But I never imagined just how beautiful you'd be

Cause I've seen rainbows that could take your breath away(take your breath away)
The beauty of the setting sun, on any given day (any given day)
And when it comes to shooting stars I have seen a few
But I've never seen anything as beautiful as you

I've seen rainbows that could take your breath away (take your breath away)
The beauty of the setting sun, on any given day
And when it comes to shooting stars I have seen a few
But I've never seen anything as beautiful
But I've never seen anything as beautiful as you

From the moment I saw you
From the moment I looked into your eyes

Aaaack, why don't you just shoot me? I know Princess understands how this feels, and Bunnyservant too. 95 percent of the time, I don't mind being single, and I am even thankful that I'm single. But, the rest of the time, hearing songs like this absolutely kills me! They make me long for the day when I will meet Prince Charming and ride off into the sunset...

So in the meantime I am trying desperately to read my Bible and fall deeper in love with Jesus. But - and this is no excuse but it's the truth - being an insomniac makes me so tired that I can't do it in the morning, and I'm going to bed earlier and earlier but falling asleep later and later. Oh how I wish it was not so hard sometimes!

And by the way, I still have all kinds of lesson plans to write. Yucky, I hate lesson plans. They just make teaching so much more difficult!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home