Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2005

i feel unemployed

I don't like not having a job. Sometimes I really feel stressed about money, or rather, my lack of it. Meanwhile I am spending money on stuff like, office supplies for my desk at school, or gas for my car, or going out to eat (not too often but probably more often than I should).

School has started, and I'm stressed but calm all at the same time about that. It is so much more work than I thought it would be. No, I take that back. It's not so much that it's more work, it's that the work is more exhausting. I come home from school and I am just totally drained. I still want a weekend Walmart-type job, but I am much less serious about it now. It's not that I don't need the money - it's just that I don't know if I can handle the stress.

Somewhere between all this, I am supposed to get enough sleep, which is maybe the hardest thing so far, write lesson plans, stay on my feet during the day, make sure everything gets copied and ready for my lessons, and teach. Did I mention that I was also trying to lose weight and quit drinking caffeine this semester?

I love my class - I really do. I just see this long semester stretching ahead of me, with no income and gas prices rising higher every day, and I don't know how I am going to do it. Sometimes I barely have the strength to pray or read my Bible. Oh, Lord, I need you, more than ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home