Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, July 29, 2005

countdown to a new job...

My interview is over, and (unfortunately) he didn't immediately offer me a job. However, I feel like there is a pretty good chance that a job will come. So, say a pray and I will continue to pray, and I have faith that he will soon call me with a new job offer. By the way, starting pay is 8.15 per hour. Not as high as I had hoped, but still pretty high!

I bought a new phone this morning, same model as my old phone, and it doesn't work very well. I can use it but it has this annoying buzz. So I figure, for now it's good enough that I can check my voicemail, and within 30 days I will exchange it for another phone. I'm not sure if I am going to get the same model or a different one. Feel free to offer any suggestions...

Hammy's still as cute as ever. I'll post some pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home