Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2005

oh brother!

Life's a pain sometimes, you know it? Seems like every time I pick myself up, I get thrown back down again.

This afternoon, I got a phone call from Osco Drug on 39th and Noland asking to set up an interview. Of course I said yes! But at the same time, it puts me in this awful position, because just when I've decided that I don't want to leave Fazoli's if I don't have to, here comes another job dangling a much higher paycheck in front of my face. So I definitely don't know what I'm going to do exactly. Now what I am leaning towards is, if I am offered a position as a pharm tech and they are willing to work with my schedule in the fall, I will take a leave of absence from Fazoli's and return in December, working two jobs (one at Fazoli's and one at Osco).

This evening, I was getting ready to take a shower and I went to throw my clothes down the laundry chute. I had forgotten to take my cell phone out of my pocket and (don't laugh too hard) it fell into the toilet! So I called our provider and they said, yea, it's probably ruined and all warranties are voided. That means that tomorrow I will have to go buy a new phone. Not horrible, necessarily, except I really wish this had happened two weeks from now (closer to my next paycheck) and not NOW!

See, I just got paid yesterday, and with all that money, I can basically pay off all my car repairs. Awesome, except then that leaves me with $20 in my checking account. So I will probably buy a nicer phone tomorrow (somewhere in the $80-$100 range) and finish off the car on my next paycheck. *Sigh* Am I ever actually going to EARN money, or will all the money I earn go out as fast as it comes in?

1 Comments:

  • Hi sweetie, sorry Ive been so busy
    I think you should at least consider the pharm-tech job.
    its closer and you dont have to deal with the constant rotation of emplyees like at at fast food restraunt.

    By Blogger Princessa, At July 28, 2005 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home