Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Ebay

Wow, it's tough to blog everyday!

My hamster is quickly becoming a very spoiled hamster. I bought her more treats today at Petco - so now she has a variety. I'm very surprised, because I don't think she likes the BonBinos. Oscar's ham, Shadow, absolutely loves them. But she seems to like the strawberry yogurt drops. She also likes banana and pineapple chips, but too many of those can cause tooth decay. I got her a honey treat stick for her cage, too, which I definitely think she enjoys.

Yesterday was a crazy day at work. I forgot to take my medicine in the morning, so I started to feel really cruddy by mid-afternoon. My mom brought me my meds, which made all the difference in the world. I felt awesome with them, and I wound up working over 11 hours. The closing manager was my favorite manager, and I had a lot of fun.

This evening my mom and I set up a family Ebay ID and a Half.com ID. Tomorrow I will spend a bunch of time on the computer, putting textbooks and various stuff online to sell. Our userID is 4blueumbrellas. Check out our sales, and maybe you'll like some of what we have to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home