Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Third Day

I am thinking about buying a Third Day album. Which seems like no big deal except for me, it is a big deal. I couldn't listen to them, at all, for two and a half years because of all the memories their music brought up. S/Oscar got me listening to "Offerings" last month, and after awhile I put their debut CD in my car. A couple of days ago, I finally started listening to "Time". Still haven't been able to listen to the "Come Together" album. But I was looking at the lyrics for their most recent album, "Wired", and the songs sound interesting. Maybe I will buy it sometime soon.

Pray for my hammies tonight. I think the scratch on Double Stuf's paw is getting infected. Tomorrow I'm going to take her back to Petco, because I think they will pay for vet bills or whatever for 15 days after the purchase.

Had a great night at work today. The annoying cook wasn't working, but several of the people who are tons of fun to work with were. The older gentleman who works in the dining room is such a pleasure to work with, and the managers are so fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home