Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, July 18, 2005

suddenly it all makes sense!

What a day it's been! The morning started out awesome. I had to get up early and work from 8-10 (not fun) but then I got to go to church, which was AMAZING! And I gave my tithe, which felt really good.

But then in the evening (around 4ish), that manager who I ratted out came to work, which surprised me. I think she suspects me, because she yelled at me a lot this evening. The kitchen boy who doesn't like to wear gloves refused to wear them again this evening. He yelled at me too, because I told him he should put gloves on. And the cook yelled at me too. It became an exhausting evening, and I just couldn't wait to get out of there.

I wondered where the blessing was in this. I had given to the Lord; I was praying; yet it felt like everything was against me. Then these two ladies came in. They both worked at Osco, and they told me that they have openings at one of their stores, and I would be a good fit. The openings are for pharmacy technicians - starting pay $8/hr. I am really starting to pray that this works out. I think this might be a logical next step for me.

1 Comments:

  • John and I took the day off together on Sunday. I cant believe I missed you.
    Got your message, I was in
    Warrensburg. Can you believe it.
    The kids have been gone for 2 whole days now. AJ is in the burg and Em is with Nana.
    I should be home for a little while, think Im gonna work in the garden today

    By Blogger Princessa, At July 18, 2005 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home