Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, July 11, 2005

zzzzzzzzz.........

Do you realize it's been over two weeks since I took a day off? TWO WEEKS!!! I think I'm crazy! I'm seriously starting to feel the effects of working so hard. :) I need a day off!

I work Monday, but Tuesday I am going to be off of work (probably). If they ask me to work in the evening, I will, but no matter what I am going to spend some time with BunnyServant during the day. She and I are going to figure out a small order from American Pet Diner for her bunnies and my hamster.

I really cannot complain too much, though. Sometimes it's rough, but I have good managers and good coworkers (mostly). There are a couple of associates that really test my patience, but the worst of those types of people usually goes in and out of the system pretty quickly - that is, they get fired. The lazy ones, too. That's one of the reasons I love my general manager.

I have an incredibly high standard of cleanliness now, however. I went to McDonald's a couple of days ago, and was so grossed out by what I saw that I called the health department on them.

I waxed my legs a few days ago - Thursday, I think. First time I've waxed them, and I'm pretty pleased with the results. I used Nair No-heat Roll-on Wax, and it didn't hurt too badly. I still have some hair on my legs, though, and I'm thinking about waxing them a second time to get them entirely smooth.

I'm kind of starting to become eager to teach in the fall. Maybe I'm just ready for a change! In the meantime, I don't mind working at Fazoli's, but I can't wait to finish school.

I worked 8-3 today, and I was so tired that I came home and slept from 4-7. I probably would have slept longer, but my mom woke me up and Cold Case was on, so I have been up since then. Tomorrow 12-8, and I almost hope that I am called to come in on Tuesday evening. I know it's crazy, but I am really just trying to "make hay while the sun shines". That is, I have time right now, and what better time to earn as much money as I can while I have the chance? Some of the people at work tease me about how much I work, but I want to do this while I have the chance. I won't have as much time to work in the fall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home