Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

appreciate your prayers

I'm in colorado right now, in the midst of the proceedings for my grandma. Viewing was today, public funeral and private burial will be tomorrow. So far everything seems ok, though it is definitely a bit of a "family overload". I appreciate the family, though, so I'm trying to just roll with the punches as best as I can.

I won't lie - I'm looking forward to getting everything over with and returning to my "normal" life, as normal as normal can be.

Pray for everyone right now. This is all kind of hard on my family, especially my grandfather. And, especially, pray for my grandfather. My grandma was a Christian but my grandfather still is not. Hopefully this experience will be what it takes to lead him to Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home