Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

stress stress stress!!!!

Ok, remember how I said, when I was in colorado, that I "couldn't wait to return to my normal life"? WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!

I met my teacher last Monday. We started working on putting our classroom together. I'm really excited about the school year with her. She seems really really super nice.

However, Fazoli's is just becoming more and more stressful. I got my schedule yesterday and (go figure) they scheduled me for the days I asked off this week. I tried and tried today to get ahold of the general manager, so I could straighten the situation out, but I couldn't. So I called them tonight and told them that, I won't be coming in tomorrow, and I won't be coming in again until I have an opportunity to speak with the general manager. Which, who knows when that will be, because staff meetings start tomorrow morning.

I keep wondering if I can get a job at Walmart or Price Chopper or some place like that, working only weekends. Except, I'm afraid that starting a new job would require a week of training or something like that, possibly during the day. Ahhhhh... life shouldn't be this difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home