Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, September 08, 2005

random thoughts

Teaching is hard work! It feels like I come home every day a little more exhausted. I've just got so much work to do, lesson-plan wise, and every day when I get home, I'm just totally wiped. I could tell all kinds of stories, but I won't... confidentiality and stuff. Just know that it's hard work, and there's a lot of work, and we can't wear blue jeans, tennis shoes, or flip flops!

Bunnyservant wrote a really great blog earlier this week - check it out. www.bunnyservant.blogspot.com. It got me to thinking about a lot of stuff. If you're interested in hearing more about my thoughts, call me and we'll have dinner together sometime (this means you, S!). Besides, I want to see BunnyServant's bunnies again sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home