Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2006

when there are no words...

I know God always knows what is best. I know God's plan is always best for us. But I sure don't understand it most of the time. I remember how, in elementary and high school, I was bullied so badly and I didn't understand it at all. But now I am thankful for that because in the past three years, those experiences have helped me to reach out to several young ladies whom I have mentored, and they have made me a stronger person.

But today's trials - I don't understand. I don't know why. It's really hard to trust God when I don't understand.

I'll try to explain more later.

When there are no words... there are only tears... and when there are no more tears... there is only Jesus.

1 Comments:

  • I dont understand trails Ive been put through to this day. I dont think we have to though... just trust God and know he is soverign and in control.

    He never promised us an easy life. But that he would always be there. Not just after the tears.

    By Blogger Drea, At January 15, 2006 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home