Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, April 20, 2006

stir crazy

mood:restless

I am losing my mind.

It's the season of MAP/SAT/standardized tests, so I am getting no calls to sub whatsover. I have hours and hours at home, and nothing to do. And it is driving me nuts.

I do crossword puzzles. I do fill-in puzzles. I crochet. I surf the internet. I read my Bible and pray. But truthfully, my days have very little variety.

It's affecting my sleep big-time. Since I don't do anything during the day, I'm not tired at night. Last night was really bad... I went to bed at 11:15 pm and didn't fall asleep until 4:30 or 5:00 am.

I am quite sure that at least part of my restlessness is due to the fact that I really have no direction at this point. I'm still waiting for the guy from the mission board to contact me. I don't have any job offers here in the US. I'm just here... and I don't know where I'm going.

Yep. I think I'm losing my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home