Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, June 12, 2006

catch up

mood:stressed

What an exhausting weekend. Last Friday I got a couple of emails from Mercy Ships, telling me that they had received my application (good), but that they were not interested in me as a teacher due to my lack of experience (bad). However there is a slim slim chance that I could still get a clerical position or a position as a seamstress. That's better than nothing, but it's not what I'm looking for.

On Saturday I took two Praxis tests. The first test, 10041, was about English Language, Literature, and Composition: Content Knowledge. The second test, 20069, was about Middle School Mathematics. If I pass one or both tests I can receive state certifications in those areas. I think I did okay on the tests, but it's worth noting that I did not take any classes to prepare for them.

I think I'm ready to take a nap.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Tidy,
    Awe... well just know that the Lord is soverign and He is in control. Apparently He didnt want you to get that position or even go. But there is reason for it :-) So dont worry.
    After all like it says in Matthew 10 I believe.. "do not worry." The birds dont worry about things so why should we! hehe

    By Blogger Drea, At June 12, 2006 6:52 PM  

  • Thank you so much, Drea and Pia.

    It's so comforting to know that there are other people praying for me.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At June 14, 2006 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home