Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

i am so blessed!

mood:thankful

Tonight I realized how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends. I don't think words can describe how blessed they make me feel. Thank you to all my friends, for just being there!

To Beth~ We've known each other for 15 years, and during that time we've had a lot of other friends. But always, when times were difficult, when everyone else walked out on me, you were there for me. I will never be able to repay you for all the kindnesses you have given me.

To all the wonderful friends I've met online~ If I forget anyone, I am so sorry!

Drea~ We're so similar and so different all at the same time! Nonetheless I am so thankful that we have met and that we now can call each other "friend".

Pia~ How can words describe the way I feel about you? I am so encouraged to know that, through my blog, we have been able to literally "wrap the earth in prayer". I know things are hard for you right now, sister, but be strong, for the Lord is with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you, and you will be able to look back on this and know that you are stronger because of it.

Tina~ One of my other international friends. It's so fun to be a part of your ministry through your blog. May the Lord continue to bless you abundantly as you spread His word to every nation!

Janna~ It's amazing how such a great big internet brought together two people so near (physically). It's always an encouragement to read your blog, and to know that you continue to lift up the Kingdom.

Anneliese~ I'm so encouraged by your continued prayer and your blog. May your church be blessed as you continue to spread God's word to your community and world.

Sparrow~ Though I know this is a time of trial for you, your unceasing prayer reminds me to always look to our Savior. May the Lord give you strength as your children grow and may your life always be blessed by family.

Everyone else who I forgot to mention~ I love you all!

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
~Proverbs 17:17


Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
~I John 4:7-8

2 Comments:

  • Finally I get to comment here! Sometimes from my home computer my pop-up blocker prohibits me from doing so.

    Hang in there with your job search, whereever that takes you - MO, KS or on the Mercy Ship. I know you want to be where God wants you to be so keep seeking Him. You'll make it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At June 09, 2006 9:35 AM  

  • Finally I get to comment here! Sometimes from my home computer my pop-up blocker prohibits me from doing so.

    Hang in there with your job search, whereever that takes you - MO, KS or on the Mercy Ship. I know you want to be where God wants you to be so keep seeking Him. You'll make it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At June 09, 2006 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home