Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, May 11, 2006

it's not supposed to be like this!!!

mood:frustrated, angry, scared, & numb

This has turned into "one of those days".

My (ex?) pastor talked to my mom today. (They are both teachers at the same school.) This surprised me, because he has been avoiding her since we (he and I) last spoke. Well, my mom asked her several of the questions we have had, but he wouldn't really tell my mom anything we don't already know. Except he did tell her one thing: He is going to call me soon to create an "action plan".

Knowing him, it won't be soon at all. I'll be lucky if he calls me next week. But that's not even the point... See, he does not want me to go overseas for at least two years, and that is quickly becoming NOT AN OPTION for me!

Because, you see, in a couple of months I will no longer have insurance. It's a miracle that I've had health insurance as long as I have. But soon I won't. And then I'll need to earn... well, about twice as much as I currently am.

It's not supposed to be like this. It's just not.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home