Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2006

when there are no words...

mood:numb

I don't know how to find the words to describe how I feel today. All I know is that, suddenly I am questioning everything I've ever understood. I won't be going overseas - at least not for a few more years. That means I have to find a job in the US. But I do not want to teach in the US. I never wanted to teach in the US. I never understood why I was getting a teaching degree, but I always knew it was what God wanted me to do. Then God told me to go overseas, and I was so certain that was what He wanted me to do...

Now I'm in the United States. Not so much haunted by shadows of what has been as I am taunted by whispers of what is yet to come...

2 Comments:

  • Yes... I'd have to say... I've known you since 3rd grade, and I always knew you'd be going overseas. You always seemed excited about helping those most in need and have always been mature and ready for it. I know how important it was to you... I know that you put working in the US on the back burner because you knew you weren't supposed to work here... I'm as shocked as you.... I thought you were called also... I don't know what to say.. I'm.. just.. sorry..

    By Blogger BunnyServant, At April 28, 2006 11:18 PM  

  • How come you cant go overseas now? because your Pastor doesnt want you to?

    By Blogger Drea, At April 29, 2006 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home