Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, April 20, 2006

shopping

mood:productive

For quite awhile now, I've been looking into buying a new Bible. My trusty old Bible is a Zondervan NIV Study Bible:



This isn't the best picture, because mine is actually from two or three printings ago, but it works. Anyway, it was given to me when I was a freshman in college. It is softcover, aka paperback, which means that in the time since my freshman year of college, it has gotten pretty beat up.

So I need to get a new Bible reasonably soon, and I am looking into getting another Zondervan NIV study Bible. I really like having it. But it's not easy enough to just decided to buy a Zondervan NIV study Bible. Now I have to decide if I want paperback, hardcover, or leather, and if I want leather, what color? Oh dear... it shouldn't be this difficult.

Well, I think I'd like to get a leather cover, just because I want one that will hold up. And I really like the Duo-Tone covers. So many choices!

I found this Bible on Ebay, which is the one that I am looking for, brand new, with a navy-blue bonded leather cover. The bonded leather retails for nearly $90, so this would probably be a pretty good deal.

Aaaah! Choices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home