Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Bible reccommendations

mood:thoughtful

Okay, I already mentioned that my current Bible is a Zondervan NIV study Bible. But I was wondering if I could gather a few opinions out there as to your favorite Bibles/study Bibles. I know I need to get a new one soon, because my old Bible is falling apart. I really like study Bibles, and thus far I have really liked this particular study Bible. Plus I really like the NIV translation. So my question now is, should I get another Zondervan NIV study Bible or a different Bible?

So I would appreciate hearing from you about what type of Bible each of you owns and what you like and don't like about it. Thank you so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home