Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ebay!!!

mood:hyper!!!!

I won an Ebay auction today. Don't think me a total dork, but this is the first time in quite awhile that I've won an Ebay auction. I've done an awful lot of selling - I just don't buy much right now.

Well, my birthday is coming up soon, and I found a Bible on Ebay for a great price, so today I got on Ebay and watched this auction during its last hour. I NEVER realized what an adrenaline rush this would be! Especially during the last 10-15 minutes, I was refreshing the page every 3-4 seconds to see if I was still the winner! Wow!

But the good news is, I won the Bible! That makes me very happy. Now I am shopping for one more birthday gift - an mp3 player. I think I know what model I want, but I need to find a good auction for that now, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home