Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, April 30, 2006

troubled

mood:sad

I can't ask enough for prayers. First, of course, I need prayers about my future. I need to know for sure where God wants me to go and what God wants me to do. But second, I need prayers for my present. I think I might be called to leave Wellspring Fellowship.

There is so much that I cannot post on this blog - maybe not yet, maybe not ever. But please trust me - my reason for (maybe) leaving is not specifically because the pastor does not want me to go overseas. The problems run much deeper than that. I love Wellspring. They are a family to me. I am grieved by the prospect of leaving. But if God calls me to leave, if I can better serve God in a different place, then I have no choice but to follow His leading.

Life doesn't make sense. Never has, never will.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home