Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

shaving

moodhappy

Earlier this week I got some coupons in the mail for a Gillette Venus razor, and today I was out shopping and bought a Venus Vibrance, as well as some extra cartridges and a jar of Gillette Satin Care shave gel.



Well, I took a shower and shaved with this Venus razor, and I have to say...

I HAVE NEVER HAD A CLOSER SHAVE!!!

Sorry, everyone, but I'm just so blown away by how awesome it is. Now, the story gets even better from here. I came home and was doing a little internet research when I discovered that you can get a COMPLETE REBATE for your Gillette Venus Vibrance razor! I'm not kidding - you can all totally get a really nice razor for free. (Well... the refill cartridges aren't cheap... but that's another story.) Go to this website to print out your free rebate form. Then you just have to send it in with a proof of purchase and receipt. Not bad!

2 Comments:

  • Hey thanks for the info. I saw this razor on Americas Next top model. They were doing a photo shoot to promote this product. Before the shoot they made all the models shave with it... and they were all blown away by how smooth things felt. Im sure it works great. I have the regular Venus Razor and its awesome by itself. I might try this new one though.

    By Blogger Drea, At May 09, 2006 9:19 PM  

  • Drea, since you can get the rebate I would TOTALLY try this new razor out. The rebate is only good for another month or two... but shoot, you can get up to a $12 rebate, which means a free razor, so why not?

    Oh, and here's an amusing tidbit I learned today: Generally, they charge more for the "Vibrance" refill cartridges than for the original or "Divine" cartridges. But if you read the fine print on the back of the box, all Venus cartridges are interchangable with all Venus handles. :) It's all about working the system!

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At May 09, 2006 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home