Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, June 15, 2007

site meter page hits

If you look at the right-hand column of my blog, you'll notice that I have a SiteMeter Hit Counter installed. I love having this little thing. It's fun to see how many hits I get in a day, or where the ISPs of my hits are located. It's also pretty neat to see the entry pages, exit pages, out clicks, and so on.

I've noticed a funny trend lately. While I was in Africa, my daily hits were steadily increasing. Even after I returned, the number of daily hits remained at a steady level - around 35-40 per day. But in the past month, my number of daily hits been steadily decreasing. The only explanation I can find for this is that I'm not living overseas anymore!

So - all you people who quit coming to my blog - come back! My hit counter needs you! If I get more hits, I can get more offers for advertisements and, beyond that, don't you think all the stuff I write is just totally interesting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home