Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2007

global warming... real or imaginary?

In this intriguing ABCNEWS.com story, a top NASA official questions the seriousness of global warming. I've questioned the seriousness - shoot, I've question the REALITY of global warming for years!

With everything I've learned about science in my lifetime, I just can't believe that crisis now being labeled as "global warming" is really a crisis at all. I don't have the space here to explain the atmospheric science behind all of that, but I simply do not believe it is a problem at all!

Evolutionists are some of the most contradictory people imaginable! If they really believe in "survival of the fittest", then why are they so concerned about saving various species from going extinct? Why do they feel the need for an endangered species list or breeding programs to bring them back from extinction?

On the news, no one explains the science behind so many of these problems! For example, the alleged "hole" in the ozone: Isn't it peculiar that the hole in the ozone is over Antarctica? If it really is caused by emissions and junk, you'd think the ozone hole would be over the US. Well, in order to understand that you have to understand the science. Ozone is created when sunlight hits our atmosphere. Due to the earth's 23-degree tilt, Antarctica is hit by the least sunlight. So, since there is less sunlight, the ozone layer is thinner over Antarctica than anywhere else!

People are so gullible! Sheesh!

3 Comments:

  • I'm blaming humans for the ozone problems. Too much pollution. And secondly God doesn't want this earth to last forever.

    By Blogger Dianna, At June 03, 2007 9:18 AM  

  • Last night at midnight, I peeked out the sliding glass door to see if the kittens were out eating. (It was past their time of night, but I checked anyway.) Guess what? I came snout to snout with a raccoon! Now I KNOW it's a good thing I don't let the bunnies outside... Raccoon roundworm is for sure in my yard, and I don't want my little bunnies' back legs paralyzed. Why do I always take a positive thought and make it sound depressing?? BYE!

    Beth/BunnyServant

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At June 08, 2007 9:29 AM  

  • i have a stop global warming shirts for the boys from someone lol their adorable.. but i dont buy into a lot of it. I believe in what the WOrd teaches and I dont see naything about ice caps melting in Revelation. so i think we are good ;-)

    By Blogger Drea, At June 14, 2007 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home