Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2007

alive... and TAGGED!!!!

Hello world! Yes, I'm still alive out here. Not only am I alive but I've been TAGGED by Dianna and kinda procrastinating about fulfilling my end of the tag! So, here we go...

What you do is say 10 things that would happen or what you would do if you didn’t blog, then tag 5 people at the end of the post. Be sure to send a message telling those you’ve tagged that they’ve been tagged.

If I didn't blog...
1)I probably wouldn't spend as much time on the internet reading other people's blogs. It's interesting stuff yo!
2)I wouldn't know many of the awesome people I've met through blogging.
3)I would actually get around to having those "hobbies" I'm always trying to convince myself to get into. (sewing, knitting, collecting stuff, crocheting - yup, I haven't crocheted since before I left for africa).
4)I would be at the library all the time. Seriously! I love to learn, and already spend a fair share of time at the library, but one thing I love about the Internet is how easy it is for me to learn stuff with just a click of a mouse.
5)I would have a much cleaner apartment/house.
6)I would spend lots of time outside, walking and generally just enjoying the outdoors.
7)I would be voluneering somewhere. Maybe the animal shelter. Or the hospital.
8)I would read more. I don't read as much as I did when I was younger. I used to read lots of books - especially fiction books - just for fun, relaxation, stuff like that.
9)Lately I've had all kinds of crazy off-the-wall theories to earn money and/or change the world. Maybe I'd actually do some of that crazy stuff if I didn't blog.
10)Last but certainly not least... I would NOT know most of the stuff I've learned about HTML, style sheets, and navigating the Internet!

*Phew!* That was harder than I thought! Okay, I tag...
Beth
Jennifer
Tina
Janna
Annaliese

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home