Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

Okay, I admit it: I've become a bit of a Dancing with the Stars junkie. This season has just been so good!

When I returned from Africa, a couple of the stars (Shandi Finnessey and Paulina Porizkova) had already been eliminated. I've had the opportunity to watch Heather Mills, John Ratzenberger, Billy Ray Cyrus, and others dance their way off the show.

The cast now consists of:
Laila Ali and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne Hough
Ian Ziering and Cheryl Burke

I'm watching the results show as I type this. I don't know who, of those four, will be kicked off the show - they are very capable dancers and probably the best of the original 12. I am also not a professional dancer and don't really know a whole lot about ballroom dancing. But if I had to venture a guess, I would say that Ian will be elimated this week. He has no background in athletics or in music - two of the most important elements in dancing - and even I think he is not as good as the other dancers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home