Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2007

random ramblings...

Tonight, like many - I mean, most - nights, I've been considering my career path. I still don't have a job, so yea... there's just a lot to think about.

I have my Bachelor of Science in Education, but after my experience on the Anastasis, I don't think I really want to go back to teaching - at least, not teaching in traditional classroom. I have considered a lot of different things, and I think at this point, my "dream" job would be a job that I could do from home - an online job, basically. That way I could still have lots of time to devote to volunteering for my church and other organizations that are important to me.

So, among the many jobs I've looked at, my latest investigation leads me to study online classrooms. I think I could handle teaching in an online classroom. Like always, I'm also still looking for other ways I could earn money through the internet.

Any other ideas?

1 Comments:

  • hmm don't your eyes get sore after awhile when you're doing computer work for hours? Mine start to burn when I'm on for long periods.

    By Blogger Dianna, At May 27, 2007 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home