Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

it's the key!

Last night, my family got locked out of the house. We decided to go for a family walk, and when we got home, my dad reached in his pocket for his keys (which he always carries in his pocket), and they weren't there! We had to go to our neighbors to get the keys - except, it's been so long since we've needed the keys that our neighbors weren't sure if they still had them and couldn't remember where the keys were! So we had some stressful times, thinking maybe we didn't have any neighbors with keys anymore!

We started talking about calling AAA and getting them to unlock my dad's car, which was parked outside the house, so that we could retrieve the garage door opener. It would have cost less than a locksmith, since we have a AAA membership. But it was starting to get dark, and we couldn't read the phone number for AAA on the sticker in the car's window! It was almost funny, just in because it was so insane.

Finally my neighbor found our key, tucked away in the back of a cabinet. What a relief!

Tonight my family and I are meeting some friends to eat dinner at Red Robin. I've been there once before. The food is delicious, so I am very excited.

Jeopardy and Google are partnering for an upcoming sweepstakes, which I'm very excited about. Enter if you will, but personally I'm hoping to win! Heaven knows I could use the money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home