Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sheridan's makes it right?

Recently I wrote a post about Sheridan's Frozen Custard in Independence, MO. I gave my honest opinion - and it wasn't a terribly flattering one!

I was contacted recently by Jim Sheridan himself, offering me a gift certificate to try Sheridan's again. The gift certificate is in the mail, and I don't know what the denomination will be - I won't be impressed if it's only for $1 or $2. I will say that Sheridan's has this much going for it: As far as I know, Sheridan's is the only frozen custard stand that offers a lower price for chocolate or vanilla custard without any toppings. Sometimes I like pure vanilla custard, and I always like to save a buck, so they've got that much going for them.

If nothing else, I do appreciate a gift certificate. So at least I'll get some free custard out of the deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home