Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

*hotels in spain*

I’ve never been to Spain, but I’d love to visit one day. Oddly enough, when I visited Thailand, I met two women from Barcelona, Spain. Again, when I visited Hong Kong, I met a gentleman from Barcelona. When I was in Africa, one of our second officers was from Barcelona.

Of course, knowing me, I would have to check out the historic sites in Barcelona and Madrid, Spain – and there are plenty! I think Spain is overlooked in terms of the history that it offers. Barcelona has several parks, cathedrals, museums, and historic buildings. Madrid, also, has several historic homes and palaces.

Of course, thanks to the internet, I’ll have no trouble getting Hotels in Madrid, Hotels in Barcelona, or Hoteles in Barcelona. There’s no better way to get a great rate and to learn everything about what to expect before I ever leave my home.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home