Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, August 02, 2007

i have no ambition

If I was really ambitious about writing these ads, I could make a lot more money than I do... if I could convince myself to work consistently for at least an hour a day, I could probably pull in $25-$50 a day. But I have no ambition. Oh well.

Hopefully I will have the day off tomorrow, and I can work on writing, posting, and so on. I'm kinda "on-call" for my job, since my manager is thinking/hoping there will be a rush (because of a sale) and may need more people than he has scheduled.

Have you guys heard about the Minnesota bridge collapse? Unbelievable. What a world we live in.

A few nights ago, my break at Office Depot was from 7-8pm. Later than usual, but I wasn't complaining. There is also a Petco in the same shopping center, so I went over to that Petco just to "ooo" and "ahhh" at the cute animals. What a perfect time! Since hamsters are nocturnal, they were just waking up and starting to play, and they were SOOOOO cute! I'm going to have to get another hammy. Ohhhh... watching the hamsters at Petco was just precious, and made me want to get another hamster so badly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home