Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

*mailing lists*

So, I guess on the one hand I’m like the 99.9% of Americans who hate junk mail. It’s certainly a nuisance, if nothing else! But at the same time, as a small business owner (I think that’s what I am!), there is nothing better than a targeted Mailing List for reaching my clients. If I can put an ad for my product in the hand of a customer who needs it, at the moment they need it, then that is how I will make a sale.

Martin Worldwide creates and sells innovative, targeted mailing list products. They have one of the largest consumer databases in the US and can provide cost-effective services to businesses. If you want to send out a mailing list, Martin Worldwide is the place to start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home