Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2007

*uk mortgages*

I read an article today – I think it was on CNN, may have been one of the other news sites I read – that said that the housing market is finally turning. I suppose that’s good, especially for the sellers. Buyers like me have enjoyed paying less for and borrowing less. I’m hoping that, as my business picks up, I will be able to take out a low-interest mortgage and purchase a townhouse or a small home.

From my limited readings, it seems that the housing market in the UK has suffered some of the same downfalls as the US housing market this year. The best part of these “downfalls” is that people like you and me, who are seeking US mortgages or Uk Mortgages, can get a high quality low interest mortgage. Hopefully I can get one soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home