Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

*freeze it gel*

My mom loves to sew, and growing up, she was almost always sewing new dresses for my sister or me. She loves to craft, sew, and create items with her hands. However, a few years ago she began having trouble with osteoarthritis in the joints of her hands and wrists. Her arthritis is very painful and has made a huge impact on the quality of her life. Because it is painful for her to bend her fingers or flex her wrists, she has been forced to abandon the crafts and sewing that she loves. She has learned to cope with her arthritis, but she cannot cook like she used to either. She cannot open jars at all, and it is difficult for her to stir food on the stove.


my mom

Today I discovered an item online that may help her pain. It’s called Freeze It Gel. Freeze It is a topical gel that is used to relieve sore muscles and joints due to arthritis, muscle sprains and strains, or back, shoulder, and neck pain. Simply rub Freeze It on the skin surrounding the sore joint. Freeze It can be used up to four times per day. Freeze It comes in a 4 ounce tube or a 3 ounce roll on “stick” for your convenience.

Freeze It is also a very natural product. If you are concerned about filling your body with chemicals, Freeze It has none of the chemicals that will have bad side effects. It contains Aloe, Vitamin E, ILEX (an herbal extract from a South American shrub), and small amounts of menthol and camphor.

Freeze It will be choosing their favorite posts and giving away a supply of Freeze It Gel. I hope I win. I love my mother dearly, and I hate to see how much she has had to give up due to her arthritis. If I could give that back to her, it would be the best Christmas gift I could ever possibly imagine.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home