Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

*grey poupon*

This weekend, I received two jars of Grey Poupon mustard in the mail to test and review. One jar was Grey Poupon’s Harvest Coarse Ground and the other jar was Grey Poupon’s Hearty Spicy Brown. I've been asked to try out these mustards and give an honest review. We enjoyed these mustards thoroughly, because we don’t usually buy Grey Poupon mustard. After this, we just might!

I used the Harvest Coarse Ground mustard to make Honey Dijon chicken. It’s a very simple recipe – a little honey, a little Dijon mustard, and bread crumbs, baked for 30 minutes. Comment or email if you want to know more. Anyway, the Harvest Coarse Ground mustard was EXCELLENT. Flavorful, not too strong but just right. It was fantastic.

I used the Hearty Spicy Brown mustard to make potato salad. My mom has an excellent potato salad recipe, and it’s one of my favorite foods – it tastes good and it’s an excellent way to eat lots of vegetables. The recipe is a bit more complicated – again, you can comment or email me for more info. It uses mustard, and again I have to say, the Hearty Spicy Brown mustard was DELICIOUS. This may be the best batch of potato salad I’ve ever made.

Kudos to Grey Poupon for making such delicious mustard. If you’re shopping for mustard – especially mustard for cooking and to use in recipes – I strongly recommend Grey Poupon.

Photobucket

1 Comments:

  • I got these also. I need to review them but I've not used them yet. I'll have to do that soon. Your recipe sounds simple and tasty! Thanks for sharing!

    By Blogger Sonya, At February 06, 2008 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home